We are a certified Asian American/Minority-Owned Business via US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC). Within the state of Maryland we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) via Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT). For over a decade, CyberSuite has been providing Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) consulting to the public sector. Our specialty is step 4 of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF): Assess Security Controls.
A Brief About Us
To seamlessly integrate with existing teams and execute quality independent assessments while limiting disruption.
Assessing with a high standard code of ethics. Always exercising due diligence during each control assessment. Transparent in our approach and consistently aiming to exceed customer expectations.
Our President and Chief Executive Officer will directly work with you and your team to help meet all deliverables within the required timeframe.
Jonathan Jarin is the President and Chief Executive Officer for Cybersuite Solutions. He founded the company in 2015 after realizing the need for more quality independent security and privacy control assessments. He has over a decade of experience working with Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) audits, Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) audits, and FISMA reporting/compliance within the federal government.
Jonathan is a Top Secret cleared professional who holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a concentration in Information Security from George Mason University. He also holds many industry-standard certifications including: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Privacy Professional Government (CIPP/G), and Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK).
We have over 10 years of experience in handling security and privacy affairs
- Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A)
- Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M) Reports
- Security Assessment Reports (SAR)
- Privacy Threshold Analysis and Privacy Impact Assessments
- Security Policy & Procedure Development
- FISMA & FedRAMP Compliance
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Implementation
- Audit Oversight
- Continuous Monitoring
Our team of seasoned professionals have extra ordinary qualifications to help your business
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH)
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Top Secret with access to SCI (TS/SCI)
- Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Certified Information System Auditors (CISA)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Government (CIPP/G)